To care, simplify, educate and provide options for medicare beneficiaries.
We are dedicated to serve our communities by treating our clients with dignity and respect. Educating them on their options and helping them improve the quality of their healthcare.
Insurus Medicare Team
Whether you’re a new agent or a seasoned one, INSURUS has all the tools for you to succeed. You have the opportunity to play an integral part of our team, so let us provide you with the support you need and deserve. We’re ready, are you? Take the next step.
The Support we provide to you
- We provide retention services to your clients making welcome calls, birthday calls, and follow ups to retain your clients.
- Leads provided to career agents. Our large call center will help you schedule appointments for your book of business! No time? No problem! We make it easy for you to focus on what really matters to you!
- With the INSURUS team behind you, you’ll be the most prepared agent in the field.
- We offer free CMS approved marketing materials for producing agents. You may be eligible for a year’s worth of marketing tools!
- Are you a top producer? If so, you can be part of our prestigious leadership circle and take part in our annual incentive trip to an exotic destination.
- Never worry about CMS again! Our in-house compliance officer will support all your sales and marketing efforts so that you can focus on your book of business!
- Stay connected online with our free broker portal, where you can access support services and up-to-date marketing tools.
- At INSURUS Medicare you’ll receive innovative sales training from seasoned experts who want you to succeed!
- We provide frequent Medicare and Medicaid 101 seminars to keep you up to date on the ins and outs of Medicare.
- We have how-to seminars on creating sales opportunities and how to partner with doctors, medical groups, and hospitals.
- We don’t just tell you how to succeed. We show you how to succeed through handson field trainings and ride-alongs.
- Keep learning on the go and stay up-to-date with scheduled webinars and phone product assistance.
What is the AHIP Medicare and Fraud, Waste and Abuse Certification?
The AHIP certification training is a comprehensive online program that gives you the background to make informed decisions on Medicare, including plan options, marketing, enrollment requirements, and FWA guidelines. The training is divided into two sections, Medicare and Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
Why do I need to take the AHIP Certification Training?
In addition to the knowledge you will gain by taking the AHIP training, the certification is required by all carriers.
Where can I take the AHIP Certification Training?
The AHIP certification training is available at a discounted rate for all INSURUS agents. To qualify for the discount you must use the following link.
The cost for the exam will be $125.00 (discounted from the standard $175.00), paid via Credit Card on the AHIP site.
What is E&O insurance?
Errors and Omissions (E&O) is the insurance that covers you, in the event that a client holds you responsible for a service you provided, failed to provide, or that did not have the promised results. Most E&O policies cover judgments, settlements and defense costs.
Health carriers will not appoint an agent who is not covered under an E&O policy. In addition, a lapse in coverage can result in suspended writing privileges.
Where do you find E&O coverage?
As an INSURUS agent you have the option to purchase coverage under our blanket agency policy at a discounted price. However, the policy will only cover you for business written under our agency.
To purchase an E&O policy through our agency please contacts Broker Services. Payment can be made by check or Credit Card. Checks must be made payable to INSURUS and mailed to our corporate office:
Attn: Broker Services 740 Bay Blvd Chula Vista, Ca 91910
It is not mandatory for you to purchase your E&O policy through our agency. You can purchase your policy through an outside E&O Insurance vendor. If you purchase your policy through and outside vendor please send a copy of your E&O policy to Broker Services as soon as possible. We must provide a copy of your policy to all of the health plans you wish to be appointed with.
Note: If you are writing business for both INSURUS and SBHIS you will need to purchase BOTH the INSURUS and SBHIS blanket E&O policies. ALL business conducted outside of CA is written under INSURUS regardless of the type of business (i.e. Medicare, Life or Final Expense). In California, ALL Medicare business is written under SBHIS; Life, Final Expense and Marketplace Business in CA are written under INSURUS.